vikpahwa.com is an urban and architectural photography blog dedicated to documenting the city of Toronto and beyond. A new image is posted daily. The blog has been going since May 14, 2011.
This site is owned and operated by Vik Pahwa who can be reached at email@example.com.
Vik Pahwa photography has worked with the City of Toronto during Scotiabank Nuit Blanche, with Patkau Architects on their magnificent Fort York Visitor Centre in Toronto, the design and architecture magazine Azure and the commercial real estate agency Cushman and Wakefield.
Vik Pahwa Photography also has an extensive database of images of Toronto compiled over four years including new and historical architecture and transit infrastructure that are available for sale.
I am always available for photography commissions in architecture, locations and scouting, urban scenes, transit, infrastructure, demolitions and construction. I have a keen interest in documentary photography and minimalist imagery and am open to working with artists and professionals in all fields.
You can also follow me at
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/VikPahwa
- Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/vikpahwa/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/vikpahwaphotography
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/vikpahwa/
- Reddit: http://www.reddit.com/user/vikphoto/submitted/
- Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/vikpahwa/
- Tumblr: http://vikpahwa.tumblr.com/