Tag Archives: urban exploration

20141230. Demolition of these landmark silos (c.1893) has commenced in Toronto’s Junction neighbourhood.

20141230_5653-2_1600x1100These silos have a long history. Once they were the Campbell Flour Mills and were most recently owned by St. Marys Cement. There is talk about the site being used for a “suburban style plaza with surface parking” probably not unlike the Stockyards Mall recently completed nearby.