The white and blue towers contrast strikingly with the historic distillery buildings whereas the red towers seem compatible in shape and colour.
This is a 6-storey masonry warehouse building that was used to store barrels of alcohol. Designed by David Roberts Jr and constructed between 1842-1851, it was built where the residence of James Gooderham Worts once stood. Archaeological evidence of this residence may survive underneath the building. Thanks goes to a Heritage Impact Assessment report by ERA Architects for the above information.